Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Well, I've been busy, busy, busy since my last post.  I've added a few more appliques as well as invitations.  Now I'm starting to work on graduation designs since it's right around the corner.  I've decided to advertise in a local magazine, and the ad comes out in May, so I was busy with that, but I'm loving every minute of it.  I've had real good luck with my Etsy store and great feedback.  So, I'm very excited with the way things are going since the launch of my new, redesigned website.  I think I'm going to continue with some more graduation designs and then move on to Father's Day Appliques and try to pick back up on my dollar designs.  Well, just wanted to post a quick update. 

Thanks for reading!

Writefully Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment