Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Appliques

I've added some new Easter Appliques to the website and am in the process of designing two more.  I also have finally completed some $1 designs and all I need to do is upload them.  In between all of this I've gotten some orders for invitations through WritefullySew.com and through my Etsy store, so I've been VERY busy designing, digitizing, printing, being a mom/wife, and working my full-time job - but I've LOVED every minute of it.  I think I strive on just a little bit of chaos in my life - it makes me crazy, but it motivates me to get things done. 

Oh, and my Graduation Girl invitation, was featured in a Yahoo article!!!! YAY! Check out page two of the link below

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7865328/etsycom_artisans_handcrafted_graduation.html?cat=4

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment