Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crawfish Boil Invitations

Well I'm happy to say that it's crawfish season, and in the South we don't need a reason to boil crawfish - we just do it because we LOVE that spicy, southern taste of yummy, delicious mudbugs!!!  But even though we don't need a reason, we boil them for every occasion possible!!  So, luckily for Writefully Sew, I try to capture all of those occasions with my Crawfish Boil line of invitations.  Here are just a few that I have available: Crawfish Boil Baby Shower, Crawfish Boil Any Occasion, Crawfish Boil Graduation, and Crawfish Boil Rehearsal Dinner.  I'm hoping to add a Crawfish Boil Mother's Day and Father's Day fairly soon!  Mother's day is probably too late now, but Father's Day will be ready soon.

Thanks for reading! 





No comments:

Post a Comment