Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Embroidery Designs Coming Up....

Ok, so I'm a little behind schedule on my $1 Designs, but I should have them uploaded this week!  I was in the middle of digitizing several designs when all of a sudden my software crashed for NO reason.  I wanted to scream.  Well, I was able to recover all of my files, but the HUGE problem with this was that when I went to save the files it wouldn't save correctly. So, I spent an entire day digitizing and stitching only to have to start ALL over again!!!  So upset.  Luckily it was Mardi Gras here on March 8, and I literally spent all day redesigning all of my work.  It rained almost all day and there weren't any parades here in Thibodaux, so it gave me a good chance to catch up.

Well, just wanted to keep you posted to check back this week for new designs.  Also, once I'm done with adding new embroidery designs to my collection, I'll start working on adding new invitations too.  I think it'll have to be a "1 week embroidery/1 week invitations" work schedule :)

Thanks for reading!

Writefully Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment